Monday, December 22, 2014

X-Mas Freebies

X-Mas Freebies and More

It's that time of year again when people push the limits of their credit to help the corporations achieve a fruitful fourth quarter. Soon tons of paper will be gleefully ripped to pieces and thrown away, and the kiddies will start playing with their future garage sale items. But before those trees get tossed to the side of the road, I thought I would offer up my gift to you and yours, actually, two gifts. They are homemade, and 100% recyclable. They can also be gifted to anyone with a kindle. So if you have new Kindles to load, might as well start with 2 free books.

What's not to love?

So this Holiday Season, accept this gift from me to you...and breath...it's almost over.


Get your free copy of Whill 1 here, or send it to a friend.


Get your free copy of Talon here, or send it to a friend.

Also, from Dec 25 - 28, Whill of Agora book 2 & 3 will be discounted,, starting at .99 on Christmas Day.

And in case you missed it, Afterworld is now live...AND .99!


Grab your copy here.
Afterworld has seen great responses from readers, with 18 five star reviews out of 24!

Here's what they're saying.

"A Wizard, a monkey named Dude, and the ghost of Ben Franklin walk into a bar. Sounds kind of like the beginning of a really bad joke, But it’s not. It’s The Orion Rezner Chronicles: Afterworld. If you’re looking for a book that will hold you enthralled for page one. Then look no further this tale of action, peril, intrigue, and just the right amount of humor. Michael James Ploof has a style of writing that makes you want to be a part of the story more than any book I’ve ever read. You feel the characters pain, you experience there joy. They are so imperfectly perfect that you feel that you have known them your whole life. I stand fully behind the 5 star rating on this book. I have, and will continue, to push a copy of this book into every reader’s hand that I see. I cannot wait to see where Orion and Dude end up." - Stephen W

"I thought this book had lots of pace and a well thought out story line. The reader can easily relate to the characters, even the super chimp! If you like demons, magic, witches and warlocks in a post apocalyptic setting and also throw in some Mad Max characters, then this book is definitely for you! I can't wait for the sequels!" - Brian Parkin


"Michael Ploof never fails to entertain. He is officially my favorite author and I cannot wait for his next book. Orion Rezner is one of his most flamboyant and fun characters with an attitude. Along with his sidekicks Dude ( a highly intelligent chimpanzee) and Mushiro, his Japanese best bud, I spent most of the book laughing so hard I had tears running and the other half on the edge of my seat wondering if they would make it out alive. You have wizards, witches and a really nasty demon who only wanted one thing...
. Great twist!! I highly recommend this book and all of Michael's other endeavors. he is an awesome writer. Patiently waiting for the next one." - Tala S Gilbert





No comments: