Friday, November 14, 2014

3 Legends of Agora books to be Kindle Daily Deals!

Three Legends of Agora books have been chosen to be Kindle Daily Deals on Amazon on November 22.


                                                     
I received an E-mail a few months back from Amazon saying that three of my novels, A Quest of Kings, A Song of Swords, and Talon, Book 1 of the Windwalker Archive, had been nominated for special promotions. I was told that if chosen, the books would be discounted for up to a month sometime between October 1 and December 31. It took me about 00.001 second to accept their offer, and I went about waiting not so patiently for the e-mail to arrive.

Well, yesterday it arrived.

I was informed that the three books will each be Kindle Countdown Deals, priced at $1.99 on Saturday, November 22. I you haven't picked up the books yet, or know anyone who might like them, that would be a perfect time to do so.

I'm not exactly sure how they will do, but if what I have researched on the topic is any indication, the three books should sell boatloads during the deals, and have a nice slow glide back to normal afterword. This deal couldn't have come at a better time, especially for Talon, as the sequel, Sea Queen will be released on December 1. 

On another note, Afterworld: Book 1 of The Orion Rezner Chronicles is live and already has 8 great reviews on Amazon. I took a gamble adding a genetically enhanced chimpanzee named Dude as a main character, but apparently it worked out. So far, everybody loves him.

November 22, mark it on your calendar. If you already have all three books, then pat yourself on the back for being awesome and having impeccable taste. Then go out and tell all your friends about it. You want them to save money don't you?

- Ploofer

No comments: